Wednesday, July 08, 2009

No money............ No honey!!!!

Around me the environment is very turbulent, unsure, fidgety, not to mention distastefully bleak. I'm still holding on.......holding on to a burning rope of time that will soon have nothing left to feed on. I haven't the slightest idea why I'm still here. Well, one reason is because my father said so. "Let's see what happens" he said, to which I reluctantly agreed not wanting to raise any objection. Most people are moving on now; bulk of the graduates are doing something rather than nothing, except for myself.

My mindset is fixed on doing something productive- anything!! I really enjoyed filling in for a friend at nescafe on Monday. Although it was for 3 hours I was occupied, my mind was racing with numbers, fingers running over the cash register and buttons on the coffee machine, trying to make sure everyone got what they had ordered. I hate not doing anything because to say my life is 'banal' would be an understatement of great proportions. I don't want to spend much time thinking either. I mean when you have such a lot of time how much can you think??

The sharp cognitive reflexes of my mind have withered away, but given the time can be resurrected. Then again what's my objective now? Degree is done, I know what should happen next; it's the stage where you pick out a job that's going to keep you alive. I suppose patience is needed at this time to keep my head stable and calm.

I was waiting for the bus at Greenwood yesterday when a couple dismounted from the motorbike to sit next to me. After a few minutes, I was a victim of second hand smoking, the period that lasted gave me chills. Not because of the smoke, there was another factor. After the guy had finished smoking halfway, the girl got into the act as well. Moral degradation of society just keeps on increasing freakin' everyday. Mind you, I was disgusted, and nothing is worse like hearing a father rape his own daughter. WTF!!! Are these guys out of their minds? I'm told the number of cases reported are only a fraction, meaning it's getting really fucked up!!! I say stone all of the men found guilty- no mercy!!

No comments: