Friday, May 08, 2009

Story about the third nipple

The title of this post to many may sound corny and rather kinky, but do not take it lightly. The third 'nipple' is very real. It all started a week ago as a small dot in the valley of my chest. Positioning of this dot was so strategic that it was centred between my two biological nipples. The dot was 45 degrees above both my nipples, and if someone had drawn a line from a market it would have made a perfect triangle. As usual, I paid it no heed thinking that it would go away. At first, I assumed it as a pimple. So...no worries right? Wrong!!!

As days went by, the dot turned into something like a mole. Then it started to get bigger and bigger to such an extent both my biological nipples looked very small. At the back of my mind, I was starting to get worried. I mean, this was ridiculous and has never happened to me before. First thing that crossed my mind was if this 'thing' was a clot. I started thinking names of terminal illnesses, but stopped myself soon after. The best thing was to show the doctor, but I had doubts about how competent doctors were in the uni clinic. Hey, it's all due to past experience ok.

It turned out that my doctor was indeed competent. The 'third' nipple was due to some sort of dirt being accumulated under my skin. I have no freakin idea how that happened!! I got drugs prescribed by the doctor and went to the clinic again today. By 1pm today my nipple was ready to pop. It was shaped like a skin volcano ready to spurt out some gooey stuff that looked yellow in colour. I met the doctor and he was ready for action, and so was I.

For the second time in my life, I was lying down on a hospital bed. It started with me unbuttoning my shirt, which sent the nurses into a frenzy. Apparently, they haven't seen chest hair and I got the drift with their chatter in BM. Pretending not to know BM is kind of good in certain situations. For the first time in my life I got my chest shaved, or at least a part of it. Honestly, the whole thing felt weird, but I had no say in the matter. Its kind of nice when women do the job of shaving because they're more gentle than men. That is a definite plus- yes, sir. Then came the hard part. The doctor came in and sprayed some cream on top of the 'third' nipple. Suddenly, my chest started to burn like it was on fire, the heat was too much to handle. After a few seconds later the doctor squeezed my nipple!! He did that for about 4 to 5 times and I really saw stars. All I did was control my breathing to compensate for the pain. It finished when blood started to come out of it, which meant that there was no dirt left inside.

Now, I have a partly shaved chest and a big plaster on my chest. That my dear people is the story of the 'third' nipple. In due time I will be like normal men with two nipples. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I really can't help laughing my a** off

Loner said...

Well, nice to know it amuses some but i tell you it even happened again on saturday!! This time is was another nurse. I just huffed a bit cz can't look like a sissy when they're squeezing it right?? :D

Unknown said...

actually the squeezing part sounded really gross i'm sorry haha

but the funny part was where the nurses seemed to hv never seen chest hair! LOL!

Najia said...

HAHAHAHA!!! its so funny!