Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nothing is what it seems.....

Returning back to university brings about certain emotions like having to go through the same routine day in and day out. This time we were in for a shocker. The store room had been broken into and my roomies had lost most of their belongings like clothes etc. I lost a few of my clothes, but the bulk of my things were stored in a separate place. We had a hopeless feeling before starting the semester. It was feeling displaced and terribly at the wrong end of the stick. Even the hostel authorities were reluctant to take any action in the matter.

Where the hell is justice when you need it most?? I felt very appalled by the treatment given towards this matter by the authorities. One even told me the obvious by mentioning it was a break-in. NO SHIT!!! Tell me something I didn't know already?

I must say, what a way to start your final semester, eh?? Its no point screaming my head off because those idiots have never done anything, which I would call 'sensible.'

I have a lot of things going over and over in my mind. The financial crisis sure has good timing. I mean, what are the chances of a bomb shell like this being dropped in the world economy just before you graduate? It does a lot for your employability, that's for sure. I hope you people get the sarcasm.

I just cant get all my thoughts in order. They are fragmented into many domains, areas and situations. I also have to mention a few escapades during my holiday in lanka, which were good times.

I hope to get my 'shit' together, as in, by this weekend. Changing your mood and inner thoughts that would go parallel to uni life does take time. Well, to me anyways.

No comments: