Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am back

It seems a long time since my last blog, somewhat 2 years ago. I wonder why it took so long for the second one to occur. Is it the many strenuous routines or the times that too many things were trapped inside my head without a way for them to be released. Many things have happened between those two years and all of it cannot be mentioned, simply because it is too hard to recall all of it.

Why not I resume from the present and move on and in the process try to recall snippets of my exploits whenever possible. As I am currently doing an internship as required by my university, many things are in motion. One aspect is the early morning rush to catch the bus and trains that take me to my destination. The work place is quite interesting and things are pretty smooth without any extraordinary incidents. The atmosphere is laid back and really takes a slow pace, which is intriguing to me. The commute takes quire some time, actually one and a half hours and thats just one way. In spite of it, I get to see a lot of things and determined to take it in a very optimistic way. I guess its better to be familiar with the hard and rigorous way so that adjustments are easy to handle.

I got my own workstation with the pc and internet connection that I have been abusing since yesterday. It feels nice to get know the procedure in doing various activities in a company. I am even asked to write a report on how the company can improve its operations. That was chills going down my spine. I have to really wrack my brains for this one or otherwise my pride will erode into the gutter. High expectations are already being conveyed by the management in their little talks while I am working.

The other things is working is tiring and takes a lot of effort. When one has to wake up at 6 am every morning, the schedule is very tight and no room for unplanned trips or lazying around. My gosh look at the time, better hit the sack.

Good night people, sleep tight

No comments: