Saturday, October 04, 2008

Pieces of Me....

I feel like floating on a gust of wind
Far removed from present thought
Carried away in the occurring moment
Wrapped in a blanket of imaginary thoughts

I, at times feel bright and clear as day
Overflowing with energy, so much gay
Like the beating of a child's tender heart
Fragile entirely, but easily satisfied

I, at times feel dark like the night
Hollow, drab and ever so empty inside
Ignoring all that is surrounding me
Craving for solitude and doses of respite

I am a timely and periodic mood shifter
A chameleon portraying an array of emotions
Possessing masks that fit to any given situation
In spite of it all clinging to the rope of optimism

I am a realistically infatuated dreamer
Given the chance, even a suave romantic
In a fervent search of an elusive damsel
Ti'l my lonely life on earth comes to pass

No comments: