Sunday, November 02, 2008

Drop it like its HOT

I have become to feel very nervous after my previous post. Nothing to be overly worried about except for the mounting expectations for my 'next episode.' Looking back on it, the reviews were certainly mad!! Absolutely insane, I tell you. One thing being, I was not expecting it to be so hilarious. I guess there is a funny bone that brings out the best in me, even at my own expense. Miss. X has made a lot of ripples, and became a celebrity overnight. There is no looking back now.

Meeting a friend after 3 long years is really a very happy and emotional moment (in a guys emotional way, and no tears). When this chap is the top seeded tennis player back home it adds more weight to the whole thing. The only tennis player from Sri Lanka to play at international tourneys. That's got to count for something in it?? Yea people, eat your heart out!! I know the top dog of Sri Lankan tennis and he's one of my good mates. It was certainly nice to catch up on old times. Meeting him was only possible because he is playing a tourney in KL. It felt like ages, but nothing has changed. I must say the last time I met him my head had more hair than it does now. So, while going to his room he just said "so, the hair is not on you huh??" After the tourney he is back in the homeland, an we are going to go wild. It's going to be just like old times, and we're kicking it our style.

Insomnia is your worst enemy at this point. I have bags under my eyes as a result of sleep deprivation. I look like a freakin zombie, but only funnier due to my never ending supply of rhetorics. There is this slight black veil under my eyes. Yes, a first to my final exam torture in a long time. A few semesters back I had all of my papers one after the other. Just imagine five exams in 5 days. By the time I was through, I had a blot clot in my left eye.

So, for all those reading this I got only one this to say. Drop it like its HOT!!! Anyway you know how to do it is ok with me. You can take this literally or even metaphorically. If you dont know how to do it metaphorically, then dammit drop the frying pan!!! I, of course will stick to the literal version for safety. Now, where's my bloody kettle?!?

No comments: