Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I want to fly... soar free through the sky

As I write this, my day has been full of cardboard boxes, sellotape, and endless hours of packing. To make things more explicit, the whole thing started in the afternoon. I wonder why the authorities decided to change the furniture in the hostel 5 months before we're going to leave?? Hmm, I must say these guys are a funny lot. I have managed to carry all the belonging, which I wont be using to the store room. I must admit this took most of day. I have not got to packing for the actual jouney just yet. I'll surely make my mum jump because of my new hairdo, meaning going bald.

Yesterday, MB and I, went shopping to buy things for our families. The things we bought were mostly for the womenfolk. I realised something very important yesterday. It was that men are not at all built for this kind of activity. We seriously lack the skills and not to mention the stamina. One incident that I find quite amusing is both of us choosing scarves for our ladies. I had absolutely no clue as to what I should do. Both of us relied on each other for better judgement. Last thing you want to find out is mum not being happy with the things bought. Brooches were another challenging area. I must say women are living in a very colourful world. A typical guy only lives with the colours blue, black, green, brown, and a few others. I being colour blind is a serious disability, thus leaving all the responsibility in the hands of MB. I found out that there is a colour called magenta!! Neither of us knew how it looked like. Did you know that Mydin has a Muslimin section?? Way to go, Mydin!! Hearing this made both of us giggle.

I can just visualise myself 30,000 ft in the air dancing with the clouds. The rays of the sun streaming through my window. It's going to be one hell of a ride back. Apprently, there are a lot people from UIA going in the same flight. To all those in M'sia happy holidays. To all my dudes in lanka, let's get the party started. Last but not least, Miss. X, I shall return after 40 days to restrat my chase. Au revoir, cheri!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats why bring a girl to help u choose. but u managed to do it all with MB which is great

Loner said...

hell yea, naj!! men haven't lost it yet!!! still going well for the time being :)

monday173 said...

Hohohoh you are teasing us with this whole Miss X charade.

All the best in restarting the chase!

Loner said...

It's all about keeping sway with the tease la. It wont be so interesting if I just blurted out who she is now, would it??

Stay tuned for the next episode. I really need to work on that one :D