Thursday, January 15, 2009

How can I tell you.....

I saw her on my way to a lecture
Suddenly she was there, chatting with friends
An opportunity for which I was grateful; a God send
Didn’t miss out on the chance, how could I?

Indeed, she has an enchanting smile
On impact its warmth spreads through your soul
Rays of the sun dancing around her and reflecting light
Oh! How she glowed, words cannot describe

Many things I’d been longing to tell her from the start
About the manner she makes me feel, act and think
Time’s short making it all too tricky; I feel shackled!!
Why can’t it be different? Wish I had more time

I remember both of us on the sands gazing out to sea
Wrapped in a gusty wind blanket, shaded by cerulean skies
The moment was perfect, nothing could have been better
How I long for that same dream to reappear

Tell me...........how can I tell you??

6 comments:

monday173 said...

Miss X eh?

If you need counselling, I'm here. Hehe

Najia said...

miss xxxxxxx. lol

Loner said...

yes yes ladies' who else could it be!?!

Ely- Thanks for the offer and will let you know if in need of help ;)

lubnaaa said...

lol. miss x reappears!

remember what i said ahmed.

you've got an entire council of women at your disposal, ready to dispense advice. consult us wisely. :)

monday173 said...

Yes Ahmed, listen to Lubna. Wise woman, she.

Loner said...

If you only knew my dilemma at this point!!!

If I utter a single word then the whole thing is going to blow sky high!! Ooooh yeah :O