Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Summer Breeze

Where art thou my friend?? I'm in such a need of you
Whisk me away to another place new
You go to many places nearby and afar
I'd like to hitch a ride with you; don't care where

I'm covered with a layer of sooty worries
As time goes on the darker my skin will get
Can I count on you to blow it off of me??
Because there is only so much I can take

I need you to be my carrier of words
Words that cannot be told to the ones intended
I'll seal it tight in a box lest it can be discovered
Send your strongest wind, then bury it in a desert

You are mostly cool and calm; love your style!
Trying to imitate you works most of the time
It is not easy keeping my flawed act together
When expectations of me are mounting as ever

I can be gentle like you, and destructive too
Searching for a means to balance both elements
Do come around my place again soon
I value your company.......... always do

No comments: