Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why me!?! For crying out loud....

I must say this tagging business seems to creep up on you out of nowhere. As I found out from Miss. Model's previous post, I have made the tagging club. My reaction after seeing the last of the post was 'woman, you had to tag me didn't you!!.' Nevertheless, being a very kind hearted person (I just thought of saying that) I thought of obliging.

7 Facts about Me

I’m an extrovert for the most part with a bit of introversion running through my veins.

I like to take things easy, one-step at a time, although it’s never going to be that way. Humour is a very close friend of mine, for better and for worse.

A tendency to be quite irritating and sometimes overly sarcastic, which tends to upset a few people. Did I mention the occasional bluntness??

I have always been realistic in dealing with many issues. I must confess dreams are nice, but not for me.

I’m always infusing a lot of effort in trying to live up to expectations.

Constantly making promises to reform, enhance and better myself as compared to the present. I’ll get there in due time, eventually!!!

I tend to shift my mood from time to time. I behave according to how I feel in a given period of time, but it’s not always the case. As a thespian, I've acquired acting skills to mask my moods.

7 Quirks

I’m a very meticulous person in every aspect, and everything should be proper. That being said, it never always turns up exactly proper. Arrgh!!

There is a slight ‘gay streak’ that emerges occasionally. It does scare a lot of people around me, mostly MB. I’ve never had gay dreams, thank God!!!

A habit of giving people those I’ve known for sometime whacky nicknames.

I talk to myself (when no one’s around, of course) about things that are going on in my life.

I have a strange liking for the British accent, and I’m quite good at it. I like to talk that way too!!

Sometimes conversations can get a bit kinky, but I limit it only to guys. Don’t want women to get the wrong idea, no??

There is also the ability to fire ‘gas bombs’ when in the presence of a gathering, quite uncanny. It has so far not happened amidst ladies’.

No comments: