Sunday, September 21, 2008

One moment in time.....

The Person You Are

I think in the range of infinity
So that I may get an inch of clarity
As to what kind of a person you are
Every time I begin to ponder
To unearth the person of my wonder
To comprehend; the likes of who you are

They tell me your not alike the rest
Ti's proving to be my ultimate test
But I'd still like to know who you are
I do hope you can spare some time
In order to immerse my inquisitive mind
And unlock the mystery of who you are

Inspiration to me comes in a moment in which everything around me is non-existent. The only things that flow are words; an endless stream of words. In that space in time, to me, nothing else matters. All I would ever need is a piece of paper and pencil or pen. The words are never in order and at times don't make sense. But after the entire episode the pieces come together like a completed puzzle.

No comments: